Snow has a late start this winter ? The scenery remains however magnificent, and temporary poor snow conditions doesn’t mean there is nothing to do in our valleys ! The Meribel Mountain Guides’ office offers many activities to avoid hanging around in the chalet:
- Via ferrata “La Rosière” in Courchevel, a 15 min drive from Méribel, adapted to families and children starting 9 (1/2 day trip)
- Ice fall climbing in Champagny (30min drive), a unique artificial 22m high ice structure, starting the age of 12 (1/2 day)
- Ice fall climbing in the mountains (Courchevel, Pesey, La Daille, Brévières for example), great day outings !
- Hike into the wild and spend the night in a secluded mountain hut
- Climbing on the Meribel climbing wall, from one hour to 1/2 day sessions
And many more, contact us and enjoy being in the mountains… even if snow is not there (yet) !